Research Area :
- Nano-Carrier Drug Delivery, Nano-Pharmaceuticalsand Fluorescent Nano-sensors/Imaging, Nano-Catalysis.
Education & Training :
- 1992-1998: Diploma in Chemistry (equivalent to M. Sc./M. Tech.) from the Chemical-Technological Department, D. I. Mendeleev Russian Chemical-Technological University, Moscow, Russia.
- 2001-2006: Ph.D. in Organic and Polymer Chemistry, (INEOS), Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia.
- 2002-2007: Research Fellow at the INEOS, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia.
- 2001-2003: Visiting Graduate Student [in total six months], at the Max Planck Institute for Polymer Research, Mainz, Germany.
Professional Experience :
- 2008-2009: Post Doctoral Fellow at Institute of Life Sciences, Hyderabad.
- 2010-2013: Junior Research Scientist at the Dr. Reddy’s Institute of Life Sciences, Hyderabad, India.
- 2014- : Research Scientist at the Dr. Reddy’s Institute of Life Sciences, Hyderabad, India.
- 2013 – Incubator award (Global Competition) for an idea with promising potential and ingenuity, sponsored by “The Saving Lives at Birth” partners – USAID, the Government of Norway, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Grand Challenges Canada, and DFID.
- 2001 – Visiting Graduate Student at MPIP (in the group of Prof. K. Müllen), Mainz, Germany.
Research Interests :
- Dr. Marina’s current research is focused on development of novel nanoparticles-based drug delivery systems, using different approaches to develop efficient and potent novel drug delivery machinery. Development of methods for the generation of nano- and sub-micro structures from the existing drugs/ bioactive compounds to manipulate biological activities by controlling their morphology and dimensions is one of the main interests. Apart from that, Dr. Marina is working on design of novel fluorescent nanomaterials for the imaging of biological objects.Such materials are expected to bind to gene and illuminate biological processes in the living cells.
- Another area of interest is in development of novel methodologies for economical, efficient and eco-friendly nano-catalysts applicable for high-volume synthesis of generic APIs and fine chemicals.
- M. Rajadurai. Sustained Release Compositions. Application Number 202041020828, filed in India on May 18, 2020
Link to Google Scholar page :