- Biology Seminar Series (CRISPR theme) 2020
January-March, July – ongoing. 4pm: Overview of Genome editing technologies.
- M. Pal, Pd-catalyzed synthesis of indoles: applications in drug discovery. Presented at Chemical Science for Drug Discovery & Therapy 2020; International Conference Organized by Department of Chemistry VNIT Nagpur, Nagpur, India July 22-26, 2020 http://vnit.ac.in/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Flyer-CSDDT-2020.pdf
- Biology Seminar Series (COVID theme) 2020
April-June: Current COVID-19 research topics
- Graduate student seminar series (Rare Disease theme) 2019
2-Apr-19 to 30-Jul-19: Tuesdays, 4pm.
Recent research articles on five rare diseases (Fragile X Syndrome, Gaucher’s Disease, Glutaric Aciduria I, Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy and Charcot-Marie-Tooth Syndrome 2a) were presented by Ph.D. students and discussed.
- 12-Dec-18,Prof. Sivapriya Kirubakaran (IIT-Gandhinagar) ,Targeting DDR kinases: Can this be the next gen “holy grail” for cancer therapeutics?
- 16-Aug-18,”Dr. Maruthi Sai, Reliance Life sciences, Mumbai “,Advances in Spectroscopy: Applications in characterisation of drug molecule and quality evaluation
- 20-Mar-18,”Prof. Akhila K. Sahoo (UoH), Hyderabad “,Orchestrated Functionalization of C-H Bonds and Cyclization Diversity of Ynamides
- 6-Mar-18,”Professor Prasad V. Bharatam , NIPER, Mohali, Punjab, India “,Design of anti-malarial agents: Quantum chemistry to in vivo biology
- 27-Feb-18,”Prof. Amitabha Chattopadhyay, CCMB , Hyderabad”,Membrane Cholesterol and GPCRs: An Intimate Association
- 15-Feb-18,Dr. Manju Rajeswaran (Senior Research Scientist from Eastman Kodak),Materials Characterization for the Development of OLED materials
- 30-Jan-18,”Prof. Sharmistha Banerjee, UoH, Hyderabad “,HIV-Mycobacteria coinfections: the cellular and molecular events behind the emerging threat
Invited Seminars : Invited Seminars
Past Seminars : Past Seminars