- Prasun Pal, Sandipan Chakraborty, and Biman Jana (2022). Number of Hydrogen Bonds per Unit Solvent Accessible Surface Area: A Descriptor of Functional States of Proteins. The Journal of Physical Chemistry virtual special issue, https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.jpcc.2c06093
- Raghavendra Medishetti, Keerthana Balamurugan, Krishnaveni Yadavalli, Rita Rani, Aarti Sevilimedu, Anil Kumar Chella, Kishore Parsa, Kiranam Chatti (2022). CRISPR-Cas9-induced gene knockout in zebrafish. STAR Protocols, 3 (4): 101779. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.xpro.2022.101779.
- Keerthana Balamurugan, Raghavendra Medishetti, Pallavi Rao, Rahul Varma K, Kiranam Chatti, Kishore Parsa (2022). Protocol to evaluate hyperlipidemia in zebrafish larvae. STAR Protocols, 3 (4), 101819. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.xpro.2022.101819
- Keerthana Balamurugan, Kanika Chandra, Sai Latha S, Swathi M, Manjunath B. Joshi, Parimal Misra, Kishore V. L. Parsa (2022). PHLPPs: Emerging players in metabolic disorders. Drug Discovery Today, 27 (10), 103317. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.drudis.2022.07.002
- Sandipan Chakraborty, Sanjana Ghosh, Trisha Mondal (2022). Decoding molecular factors shaping human angiotensin converting enzyme 2 receptor usage by spike glycoprotein in lineage B beta-coronaviruses. BBA–Molecular Basis of Disease, 1868, pg 166514. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bbadis.2022.166514.
- Srijon Ghosh, Sandipan Chakraborty, Arnab Ghosh, Kritiman Marjit, Goutam Ghosh, and Amitava Patra (2022). Ultrafast relaxation dynamics of conjugated polymer nanoparticles by tuning their interchain interactions cite. The Journal of Physical Chemistry, https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.jpcc.2c06093.
- Sunny Mukherjee, Sucharita Das, Navneeth Sriram, Sandipan Chakraborty*, Mahesh Kumar Sah*(2022). In-silico investigation of the role of vitamins in cancer therapy through inhibition of MCM7 oncoprotein. RSC Advances. https://pubs.rsc.org/en/content/articlelanding/2022/ra/d2ra03703c
- Gangireddy Sujeevan Reddy, Sharda Shukla, Harshavardhan Bhuktar, Kazi Amirul Hossain, Rebecca Kristina Edwin, Varadaraj Bhat Giliyaru, Parimal Misra and Manojit Pal (2022). Pd/Cu-catalyzed access to novel 3-(benzofuran-2-ylmethyl) substituted (pyrazolo / benzo) triazinone derivatives: Their in silico / in vitro evaluation as inhibitors of chorismate mutase (CM). RSC Advances (IN PRESS).
- Sandipan Chakraborty, Aditi Saha, Chiranjeet Saha, Sanjana Ghosh, Trisha Mondal (2022). Decoding the effects of spike receptor binding domain mutations on antibody escape abilities of omicron variants. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, 627: 168-175.
- Ramesh Samineni, Vishnuvardhan Eda, Pallavi Rao, Saketh Sen, Srinivas Oruganti (2022). Grinard reagents as niche bases in the synthesis of pharmaceutically relevant molecules. ChemistrySelect, 7 (5), DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/slct.202102853
- Ramesh B Kumar, Rahul K Varma, Saiket Sen, Srinivas Oruganti (2022). Head-space miniaturization techniques. In book: Emerging freshwater pollutants, 95-116. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-12-822850-0.00018-1.
- Rani R, Parsa KVL, Kiranam C, Sevelimedu A (2022). An efficient cost-effective method for directed mutagenesis at multiple dispersed sites-a case study with Omicron spike DNA. bioRxiv. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1101/2022.02.10.480017.
- Thirupataiah B, Harshavardhan Bhuktar, Guntipally Mounika, Gangireddy Sujeevan Reddy, Jetta Sandeep Kumar, Sharda Shukla, Kazi Amirul Hossain, Raghavender Medishetti, Snigdha Samarpita, Mahaboobkhan Rasool, PC Jagadish, Gautham G Shenoy, Kishore VL Parsa, Manojit Pal (2022). Fe (III)-catalyzed regioselective and faster synthesis of isocoumarins with 3-oxoalkyl moiety at C-4: Identification of new inhibitors of PDE4. Bioorganic chemistry, 121, 105667. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bioorg.2022.105667.
- Keerthana B, Raghavender Medishetti, Jyothi Kotha, Parameshwar Behera, Kanika Chandra, Vijay Aditya Mavuduru, Manjunath B Joshi, Ramesh Samineni, Madhumohan R Katika, Writoban Basu Bal, Manjunatha Thondamal, Anil Challa, Kiranam Chatti, Kishore VL Parsa (2022). PHLPP1 promotes neutral lipid accumulation through AMPK/ChREBP dependent lipid uptake and fatty acid synthesis pathways. iScience, 25 (2), 103766. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.isci.2022.103766.
- Rebecca Kristina Edwin, Nagalakshmi Challa, Rahul Sharma, Satyamoorthy K, Kishore Parsa, Parimal Misra (2022). PIMT/TGS1: An evolving metabolic molecular switch with conserved methyl transferase activity. Drug Discovery Today, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.drudis.2022.04.018.
- Jetta Sandeep Kumar, Gangireddy Sujeevan Reddy, Raghavender Medishetti, Kazi Amirul Hossain, B. Thirupataiah, Jhansi Edelli, Shilpak Dilip Bele, Rebecca Kristina Edwin, Alex Joseph, Gautham G. Shenoy, C. Mallikarjuna Rao, Manojit Pal (2022). Ultrasound assisted one-pot synthesis of rosuvastatin based novel azaindole derivatives via coupling-cyclization strategy under Pd/Cu-catalysis: their evaluation as potential cytotoxic agents. Bioorganic Chemistry 105857; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bioorg.2022.105857
Complete year-wise list can be found here : Publications for DRILS
- P. Reddanna, K. K. Reddy, N. Khan, H. D. Bhuktar, S. Shukla, M. Pal, Heterocyclic compounds as lipoxygenase inhibitors. Provisional Indian Patent Application no. 201941024295 filed on June 19, 2019; PCT/IN2020/050455 filed on May 20, 2020. World Patent Application WO 2020/255156 A1, 24 Dec 2020; Indian patent granted with number 377565 on 22/9/2021. National phase application has been filed in US on Dec 19, 2021.
- G. S. Reddy, R. K. Edwin, P. Misra, M. Pal, Bicyclic heterocyclic compounds for treatment of tuberculosis. Indian Patent Application No.: 202041050115 filed on November 18, 2020. PCT/IN2021/051081 filed on Nov 18, 2021.
- M. Rajadurai, Bhavya Surekha, Sustained Release Compositions. Indian Patent Application No.: E-2/1663/2021/CHE, filed on May 18, 2021.
- M. Rajadurai, Bhavya Surekha, Sustained Release Compositions. PCT, No.: E-5/1816/2021/CHE, filed on May 18, 2021.
- B. Thirupataiah, G. Mounika, K. V. L. Parsa, M. Pal, Bicyclic compounds as PDE4 inhibitors. Indian Patent Application No.: 202041042403 filed on September 29, 2020.
- G. S. Reddy, R. K. Edwin, P. Misra, M. Pal, Bicyclic heterocyclic compounds for treatment of tuberculosis. Indian Patent Application No.: 202041050115 filed on November 18, 2020.
- M. Rajadurai. Sustained Release Compositions. Application Number 202041020828, filed in India on May 18, 2020.
- Sevilimedu, A. and Kulkarni, P. Embryonic Zebrafish models using DNAzyme mediated knockdown. Patent Application No. PCT/IB2019/051255, February 15, 2019.
- M. Pal, P. Misra, A. Srikantam, F. J. Ahmed, N. Z. Ehtesham, S. E. Hasnain, Preparation of novel 1H-pyrazolo[4,3-d]pyrimidines, their composition, synthesis and methods of using them for treating tuberculosis. Patent numbered 201941021932 filed in India on 31-05-2019; PCT/IB2019/056972 filed on Aug 19, 2019.
- P. Reddanna, K. K. Reddy, N. Khan, H. D. Bhuktar, M. Pal, Heterocyclic compounds as lipoxygenase inhibitors. Provisional Indian Patent Application no. 201941024295 filed on June 19, 2019.
- J.S. Kumar, R. Naimisha, P. N. Yadav, P. Misra, M. Pal, Heterocyclic compounds and their use as allosteric modulators of 5 hydroxytryptamine 2C receptor (5-HT2CR). Indian Patent Application No.: 201941032593 filed on Aug 12, 2019.
- Rajadurai, M., Kulkarni, P., Sevilimedu, A. and Saxena, U. Magnetic nanoparticle formulations for targeted delivery of drugs to lungs for treatment of pulmonary diseases. PCT/IB2018/050952, Filed Feb 16, 2018.
- Rajadurai, M., Kulkarni, P., Sevilimedu, A. and Saxena, U. Magnetic nanoparticle formulations for targeted delivery of drugs to lungs for treatment of pulmonary diseases. India Patent (complete) No. 201741005560, Filed Feb 16, 2017.
- Sevilimedu, A. and Kulkarni, P. Embryonic Zebrafish models using DNAzyme mediated knockdown. Patent No. 201741031477 (Complete specification, India), September 2017.
- Marina Rajadurai, Ergamreddy Ramanjaneya Reddy, Pushkar Kulkarni, Devyani Haldar, Kishore Venkata Laxmi Parsa. Fluorescent Organic Nanoparticles Useful for Biological Imaging. Indian Provisional Patent, Number 3582/CHE/2013, Filed August, 12th, 2013.
- M. Pal, U. Reddy CH, M. Auleri, B. Dulla, J. Iqbal, Novel compounds for cancer treatments. Application Number 228/CHE/2011, filed in India on January 24, 2011.
- M. Pal, K. V. L. Parsa, J. Iqbal “Novel PDE Compounds” Application Number 792/CHE/2011, filed in India on March 16, 2011.
- M. Pal, S. R. Voleti, P. Misra, A. B. Srikantam, N. Z. Ehtesham, S. E. Hasnain, J. Iqbal, “Antibacterial Agents” Application Number 3093/CHE/2011, filed in India on September 8, 2011.
- M. Pal, U. Reddy CH, J. Iqbal Improved process for the preparation of dapagliflozin. Application Number 3942/CHE/2010, filed in India on December 23, 2010.