Scientific research forms the foundation of DRILS achievements. We have sought to lay a strong foundation and work hard to build research projects around our areas of expertise. Research at DRILS is centered on the disciplines of modern biology and chemistry. Our work is driven by the goal to strengthen individual expertise and create unique interdisciplinary expertise, allowing the exploration of unanswered questions in biomedical research.
- Academic & Basic Research Funding: Grants from various funding agencies of Govt. of India.
- Publication of >200 research articles in international peer-reviewed journals.
- Center of Excellence in Tuberculosis Research funded by the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Govt. of India.
- Milestone-driven collaborative projects from Pharmaceutical Companies.
- Filed Patent applications covering inventions in Process Chemistry
- Our Grants
- Our Publications
- Specific Research Outcomes